Friday 28 October 2011

Welcome

Hello Extraordinaires

If you're wondering what that means, it is my special name for anyone actually reading this thing.

So this post is only going to be small... just a little welcome if you will.

As you can obviously tell, I'm Aria (not my real name). I started this blog in conjunction with two other blogs (not sure if they're up yet but I will post links to them when they are), Muliphen's Marauders and Willow's Wanderers, just for fun. If you like Harry Potter, you'll get most of the references we make.

Basically we'll just be posting about anything funny and random that happens in our lives and somehow relate it to Harry Potter (because it is seriously an amazing series).

I suppose I should start this blog by being honest so... okay. Confession: I hated Harry Potter until last year and after being persuaded to read the series by my friend I went from hater to obsessed in five seconds (true to form). So, while Harry Potter is not my childhood, it is my teenage-hood. I'm a recent fan and although I've seen the movies a million times (each), I've only read the books once each (or four times in one weekend in the case of Deathly Hallows) so I may make a few mistakes. But don't mistake me for one of those movie fans only. I love the books, I just can't afford them.

Back to this blog. So aside from it being about Harry Potter (and maybe some random star references to stick with the title), I'm not sure how often I'll be updating this. I barely have enough time to update my FanFictions as is so I guess it all depends. Speaking of, if you enjoy the Vampire Diaries or Vampire Academy, please check out my FanFictions under the penname PrincessRedfern and let me know what you think.

Okay I think that's it.

Aria out.

No comments:

Post a Comment